Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Brookelyn is such a proud big sister!

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brookelyn looks so proud to be holding her precious baby sister! Mark and Megan - you must be so tickled pink to have two beautiful girls. Our thoughts and prayers are with you right now. We are sorry that we cannot be closer to help you and be with you. We cannot wait to meet Caybree.

We think of you guys all of the time and can't imagine what you are going through. We know that you guys have unbelievable strength and that you have lots of love and support around you to help. Caybree could not have been brought into the world by any greater parents than you guys.

Take care and we love you lots.

Ryan, Kristin, Haylie, and Easton

Anonymous said...

Megan & Mark, Caybree looks like a beautiful little doll in Brookelyn's arms. I spoke to Bev, we are praying for you two, your family and especially for baby Caybree. I pray that you can feel the support and prayers of those around you. Love Delores

Our Three Busy Kids said...

Megan & Mark, Caybree looks beautiful. Brookelynn looks very proud. I hear she has really dark hair and is sucking on a soother already. I hope you know that we are thinking of you guys and wish we could be closer to see you. I can hardly wait to see her and hold her. Megan I wish I could be closer to help you, see you and give you a big hug. If you ever need anything please don't hesitate. I'm only a phone call away. I'm in the city tonight to pick Shawn up from the airport. He was in Ottawa for 2 weeks. We are staying the night and are in the city on Saturday. If you would like a brief visit call me. I have the phone forwarded to my cell. Otherwise if you need Brookelynn to have a play date with Ty and the girls they are always ready, willing and able. I'll see you when you get home unless you need something sooner. Take care.
Love you guys....Carole

Trace Geworsky said...

Megan & Mark,
That is such a beautiful picture..Caybree is just gorgeous!!!!
I just want you guys to know that You have a lot of friends rooting for you right now, and we want to be as much of a support as what you need.
Just remember that God only gives a person what He thinks you are capable of handling, and Caybree is going to be such a blessing to your family.
Stay strong,
Trace & Si

Helen F said...

Congratulations on the birth of Caybree, Mark and Megan! The picture of your two daughters is adorable. Please know that I'm praying for you, that Caybree will be "ll healthy" soon!
Helen Froese

Anonymous said...

hey Meagan! how are you doing? i am so happy to be telling people about the newest member of redwood bay! i just wanted to say congrats and i want to come and visit you yet. i will be talking with hollie about that. i was just so happy to hear that you finally had your baby. i really thougth that took about 3 years befor ethe baby was born! but it wasen't! i really want to see you, i do have something for you!wow! i am just so happy, that it's un believable! i just dont know what to say, i am speech less. you have been through alot and your friends as i see have been very suportive and have even started a page for you! i give you a very BIG hug and wish you all the best! hope to visit you, in the hospital or at home!! Lots of love, xoxo Kristen!

Martens Family said...

Mark & Megan,

Congratulations on you sweet little baby! We pray that all will go well in the upcoming days and offer our support.

Take care,

Curt, Jen, Aimee & Peyton

Anonymous said...

One can tell Brookelyn is a proud Big Sister! Our Thoughts and Prayer are with all of you. I can't wait to see Caybree and give all of you a big hug!

Kelly, Brandy, Sarah & Troy

Anonymous said...

Hey Mark, Megan, Brooklyn, and Caybree. Very cute picture of the girls! Thinking of you almost 24 hours a day. Waiting for Hollie to get home to give us an update. We trust that all is going well. Megan, hope you got the pump. Love you lots,
Christie

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS
OMG !! She is so Beautiful! and Brookelyn looks so proud of her little sister.she is one very special little girl to have such awesome parents as you guys.

Can't wait to meet Caybree. Cant amagine what you are going through, but you have an amazing support group that will always be there for you guys.
Sending lots of hugs!
Love you guys

Erin, David, Ty, Randy, McKenzie + Abby Stowe

Anonymous said...

Mark, Megan, Brookely & Caybree,

You have been blessed with another beautiful baby girl and I can tell she is another precious addition to your family. I am waiting to hold her in my arms, as there is nothing so sweet as holding a new miracle from God. You have been in my thoughts and prayers constantly and am trusting God to carry you through this rough time.

Love you lots! Julie

Anonymous said...

Megan , Mark & Brookelyn
Know our prayers are always with you . I am so proud how strong you have been . Caybree is so lucky to have such a wonderful family . If there is anything we can do for you just call .
Love you Doug & Margo

Anonymous said...

Megan & Mark,
Congratulations on your little angel, Caybree! We are thinking of all of you, and sending our prayers as well. Take good care,
Brad & Tracy Wood

Anonymous said...

Caybree looks so beautiful. She was blessed to be born into your family. You are more than capable to take on this task and you will be wonderful parents to Caybree. We are thinking of you and praying for you as she goes for her operation tommorrow.

Louis & Sherri Vachon & family

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! Just wanted to let you know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers!! Just know that you are in a great hospital, they will take great care of all of you!! My oldest son was there as well and he too had Dr.Wiseman, your little girl will be in great hands on Tuesday!!
Megan you are a strong women to be able to post Caybree's journey!! You and Mark are truely a blessing to your little girl to come into such a strong family!!
These next days will be hard, but just remember that there are many people out there praying for you guys!! The power of prayer is awesome!
Hang in there! :)
Tara Friesen

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Mark, Megan and
Brookelyn, on the arrival of your
beautiful daughter and little sister, Caybree Grace.I love her name. Our thoughts and special prayers are with all of you, and especially as Caybree awaits surgery on Tuesday. As grand-parents we know what a wonderful gift a grandchild is and our thoughts and prayers are with all of your family. Your daughters are both beautiful. Love from, Garry and Lesley Kestirke

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, sweet baby girl!
Caybree was meant to enter your lives..... she could not have been blessed to two better parents, or a better big sister!
I look soooo forward to meeting Caybree, and kissing those tiny toes.....you know how much I love tiny baby toes!!
Our thoughts, well wishes, and support are yours always!

Hugs...licks, and prayers
Jim, Barb and Molly!

Anonymous said...

Megan, Mark, Brookelyn and Caybree Grace,

What a wonderful picture! Brookelyn's face shows all the delight and joy that goes with having a new beautiful baby sister. Congratulations to you all! We'll be thinking of Caybree and her family with love especially in the next few days. if you need anything, just let us know, love and hugs, Shauna, Dave and Sam.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Megan & Mark on your beautiful baby girl!!! She is absolutely adorable. We are all praying for you at our house and know that there could not have been any greater parents for baby Caybree.

Our thoughts are prayers are with you
Bart, Oralee and Sidney

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Caybree is absolutely beautiful. I am so glad the surgery went well. The 4 of you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Take care.
Karla Ginter

Anonymous said...

Hey guys. Love the pictures. We will continue to pray for you guys as the waiting is so hard to do. I have a little pair of pink baby shoes sitting on a table so that every time I see them I remember to pray for you both and for Caybree. Matt and Sam send their love. We look forward to seeing you all back home. Crystal and Dan

Anonymous said...

Hi Megan, with Love and Prayers, Mary Ann Carlisle. God only gives SPecial children to Special people. He certainly picked the wonderful couple when he picked you and your husband to raise and love Caybree Grace. Your parents have shown you how to love and will always be there for you. As for your freinds and families, I'm sure you will never want for help. God bless all of you and may you find hope, love and strenghth in all the love and thoughts that friend are bestowing on you know and forever, Love Mary Ann

julie said...

Megan, Mark and Brookelyn,
Congratulations on your new little miracle. I absolutely love the name Caybree. I'm so happy to hear she is on the road to recovery. She is very fortunate to have arrived in the arms of two very loving parents. Can't wait to meet your two beautiful girls this summer. Take care Love Julie, Vince and Cole.

Anonymous said...

OHHHHHHHH! Caybree is such a cutie with the wild hair and cute little onesie! I love that photo.
We can't wait to meet her. We think about you guys all the time and hope that all is going well.
Take care.
Love, Ang, Chris and Owen