Under the lights for jaundice. Don't you just love the shades?! Grumpy in for his first visit. (Grandpa Edmunds) Caybree ready for transport to her CT scan. A snuggle with Daddy. Love the crazy hair.
Love the hair and glasses. She looks like a perfect little angel. I love the 4 generation pic. Lots of prayers for Caybree and you guys. Take care and we'll see you soon. -Carole
Meagan, On behalf of the Smith family,Don, Kathy, Justin Asten & Ryan McGill, I want you to know that our prayers our with you and that I believe God could not have put Caybree in better hands than yours. Faith,hope and love are very powerful. Kathy Smith
3 comments:
Love the hair and glasses. She looks like a perfect little angel. I love the 4 generation pic. Lots of prayers for Caybree and you guys. Take care and we'll see you soon.
-Carole
hi
Meagan,
On behalf of the Smith family,Don, Kathy, Justin Asten & Ryan McGill, I want you to know that our prayers our with you and that I believe God could not have put Caybree in better hands than yours. Faith,hope and love are very powerful.
Kathy Smith
Post a Comment