Wow! The good news keeps on coming! So happy for you guys that things are improving! Kari-lyn
that is so AWESOME!!!!!I'm sure that words can't describe how that must of made you feel.Thinking of you lots!!Love yaErin
That's great news! She has proved to everyone that she's just as tough as her parents. We're so happy that everything is going well.Glen, Sherry, Jared, Zach and Chloe
YEAH!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST AWESOME NEWS EVER!!!! We'll keep the prayers going for her recovery...I am SOOOO HAPPY for you Mark & Megan! Carole, Shawn, Amy, Kristen & Ty
Best news ever Megan!!! We are all thinking about you all lots!love Cam Brenda Jill Alex
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow! The good news keeps on coming! So happy for you guys that things are improving!
Kari-lyn
that is so AWESOME!!!!!
I'm sure that words can't describe how that must of made you feel.
Thinking of you lots!!
Love ya
Erin
That's great news! She has proved to everyone that she's just as tough as her parents.
We're so happy that everything is going well.
Glen, Sherry, Jared, Zach and Chloe
YEAH!!!! THAT IS ABSOLUTELY THE MOST AWESOME NEWS EVER!!!! We'll keep the prayers going for her recovery...I am SOOOO HAPPY for you Mark & Megan!
Carole, Shawn, Amy, Kristen & Ty
Best news ever Megan!!! We are all thinking about you all lots!
love
Cam Brenda Jill Alex
Post a Comment