First off - when we called the hospital this morning we were told the tumor was benign!! NO CHEMO!! Second, she had a huge poop!! 24 hours after bowel surgery and she pooped! Then later this afternoon they took her off the respirator because she was just fighting it - she was determined to breath on her own. It has been such a great day! We are so proud of our little angel! Thanks again to everyone!
21 comments:
woo hooo!
Shauna (not an eloquent comment, but very much heartfelt)
Wow! It is fantastic to hear all of the great news. Caybree has been blessed with the strength that both her parents have. Say hi to Brookelyn - who has also been so strong through all of this. Take care!
Kristin, Ryan, Haylie, and Easton
Tough little munchkin you have there. We were very excited to hear the good news.
Wow! You must be on cloud 9! We are all jumping for joy here at home for Caybree and you guys. We pray that good news will continue each day as Caybree recovers.
Carole
that is wonderful news!!!!
lots of thoughts and prayers sent your way.
Ruth Schroeder
Awesome news!! Way to fight through everything Caybree! What a blessing! We will continue to pray for a speedy recovery!!
Take care!
Tara Friesen :)
Keep the blessings rolling!! Go God! Caybree is one strong little girl. This news is truly a miracle ... I'm getting chills!
the Loeppky's
Praise God! You guys must be feeling so much relief and joy at her recovery. It sounds like she is a fighter...waiting to go home with her family! We will continue to pray for a speedy healing and look forward to hearing more awsome news!
Love, Julie
... a funny thought! ... I bet you've never been (or ever will be again) so happy to see poop!!
the Loeppky's
Great News . Thank you for keeping us all updated on Caybree s recovery .
Love you guys Doug & Margo
PRAISE GOD! God is good all of the time. I am so thrilled to hear the tumor was benign and I'm not one bit surprised that she is fighting the ventilator. She is one strong little miracle. YEAH POOP!!! I can't imagine the elation you must be feeling. I will continue to pray that Caybree will heal quickly and that feeding will go well. Continue to trust in God,he has had his hand on all of you this whole time, Glory to God. I can't wait to hold Caybree again.
Love you all,
Christie
We are all so thankful to hear the great news!!
Give to girls XOXOXO for us.
Brandy, Kelly, Sarah & Troy
YAY!!!! Right on poop!!! ha ahaa
That is just awesome news!!!!!
I can now wait to see you guys!!!
Take care,
TRace
I am so happy that there is not going to be any chemo and that Caybree pooped!! that is great news!
Caybree is adorable and Brooklyn looks like she will be a terrific big sister!
thinking and praying for you take care!
Krista
Hi Megan & Mark
We've been following your journey of struggle, blessings and Triumph (via blogspot) and we have been lifting you up in prayer daily, sometimes hourly. You have touched our hearts with the way you have chosen to travel this journey. You have been such an incredible pillar of strength and example for others! You have another beautiful daughter and Caybree is a beautiful name! We praise God for this sweet gift. Continue to rejoice in this gift you've been given. Looking forward to seeing you cruise the streets of Altona with your sweet gift, Caybree!
Wanda & Mackenzie Friesen
I'm sooo happy to here the wonderful news!! Thinking of you guys always
Rita
We are so happy for your good news. Dan and Crystal
Hi,
I missed you yesterday, only got your message on the machine today! Sorry. At any rate, I had a prayer with Caybree and left a card in the unit.
Hope this is a good weekend for all. Next time I'm in Wpg, shall call first.
Blessings,
Lesley
AWESOME NEWS!!! Just know that we continue to hold you all in our thoughts and prayers, as you walk/run/skip with your wee daughter on her road to recovery! Cheers for Caybree!!!
With love,
HeatherT
Wonderful news!!!!You've all been in our thoughts and payers daily. Hoping you'll soon be able to go home.Love
Auntie Sharon,Uncle Clair and kids
hey megan mark and brookelyn!
first congratulations on the birth of your new daughter and sister! and i am soooo happy to read your good news here, now that al gave me the info! i have been thinking of you and praying for you all lots as you go through your journey with your special baby. she truly will be a blessing to you and everyone around her. with her strength & will to recover she is obviously a real fighter and super spunky like her mama! i will continue to follow your updates here and wish you all the blessings in the world! cant wait to see you!
celeste
Post a Comment