Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday, May 12th

Well, Caybree has been safely transported to the Children's Hospital. She is scheduled to have surgery tomorrow morning at 7:45 a.m. We will update as soon as we can tomorrow. Thanks again to everyone for their love, support and prayers.

6 comments:

Our Three Busy Kids said...

Megan, I'll be saying an extra special prayer for you this morning and for Caybree. God has certainly been present thus far in Caybree's life and will continue to be present this morning, holding her and steadying the doctors hands. He will be with you this morning as well and in the many years to come. I hope you know I am with you here at home, and you have been in my prayers always. I am so proud of you and Mark for being able to share with so many your precious daughters journey. We will all be here for you now and always.
Love, Carole, Shawn, Amy, Kristen & Ty.

Trace Geworsky said...

It is one hour til Caybree's surgery...I will be thinking of your family and praying for you.
Take care,
Trace

Anonymous said...

Mark & Megan,

You've been in our thoughts and prayers constantly over this last week. I see how God's hand has been so evident in little Caybree's life and today will be no different. We believe that He is in control and will guide the surgery with His ever steady hand! We thank Him for carrying you through this time and trust that He will continue to give you the strength and peace needed.
P.S. Caybree is soooo beautfiful, I just long to hold her in my arms. She will bring you such incredible joy in the years to come.
Love, Julie

Anonymous said...

Our love and prayers are with you this morning as they will continue to be as little Caybree heals from her surgery.
Love from Steve, Tricia, Tyler and Jillian

Jenny said...

Mark and Megan, we are thinking of you this morning and anxiously awaiting positive news of Caybree's successful surgery. She's a beautiful little girl and you've shown so much love already.

All of our prayers are with you.

Andy and Jenny

Anonymous said...

Megan, Mark, Brookelyn , Caybree
Just want to let you know that we are thinking of you & that you are in our prayers
Bob,Dorothy & Robby