I just spoke with Megan, Caybree's surgery is over. It went really well! They were able to take out the tumor and fix the narrowing! They are all doing great! Praise God!
WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Just want you to know that I tried to send you a blog-spot last evening when I returned home from my mom's just to let you know that I was thinking of you, and praying that things went well, but it didn't publish. So today, now I can say YIPPEE!!! and CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have two very precious wee ones, and we know that you will be wonderful parents to both of them, no matter what their needs. Looking forward to seeing you and seeing them, when I can give you a BIG HUG and say how proud we all are of you. Just know, it's taking one step at a time, and with each step comes renewed hope for further steps. God bless you all!
I am so happy for everyone....I had a feeling surgery would be a success because God didnt send you Caybree to take her away...She is here to be loved, and there are so many people who are in love with her already. Take care, Trace
Yeah!!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys...I knew God and his Angels were present today with all of you. I plan to come see you sometime this week! We will continue to pray that Caybree will recover and you will all be home shortly. Love you guys!
WoW, that is so awesome! There are so many people in Altona that are praying for you. May you continue to experience God's healing powers. Love Delores
It is such wonderful news that the dr. was able to do both surgeries at once. Megan and Mark, you have so many people behind you that are ready to give support and prayers. I know you will do well with your Brooklyn and your new little blessing, Caybree. Praise God for a successful surgery!!! Carla & family
O.K. I am sitting here crying over the good news!!!! I can just imagine your anticipation and relief now that surgery is over and a success!!! I will continue to pray for her as she is in recovery! I am so happy for you guys!! Take care-all of you!!!! Karla
That is great news! I'm so happy to hear that the surgery is over and everything went well. Were thinking of you! Love Glen, Sherry, Jared, Zach and Chloe
Yay Megan, Mark, Brookelyn & Caybree!! We are so glad to hear the good news. We have been thinking about you all day...wish we could be closer. Take care of each other and may the good news keep coming!
So glad to hear the good news! I have been thinking about you all all day today and so happy to hear that all went well! We wish Caybree a speedy recovery so she can be home with you where she belongs! Kari-lyn, Jordan, and Evan
Yea God!! I'm so thankful to hear the news!! Many prayers have gone out today especially!! I know there will be many more trials, but for now....I pray God gives you joy and a sense of peace! We've been praying for God's presence to be really close to you all!
hey megan!! i am soo pumped to hear that! that just made my day! i talked to hollie and she said that everything was good. i cant wait for you to come home and i will help you out with what you need and stuff like that! if you need my to take brookelyn somewhere or do somethign with her, give me a call, i am more then willing to help out! i will come over as soon as everything settles down and youare safe at home!! i can't believe it!! i am soooo excited!! do you know how long it will be before you come home? did you hear about julie? her due date was bumped up to augest 18 i think that's what she said!! that means i am getting a cousin sooner!! alright have agreat day! luv ya, miss ya! xoxo Kristen!
Mark and Megan, Brian and I are so relieved the surgery went well. Caybree is truly beautiful. Our prayers have gone out to you since we first heard....and tears for what you must be going through. Our baby Katie had a bit of a rough start, so on some small level, we understand....you are truly brave, and it is amazing the courage you can conjure up for your child...just know we are with you through this... god bless you! love kristin brian sarah and katie
Glad to hear all went well! I can't imagine what it was like waiting for the surgery to be done. Coen had his tonsils out last week and I paced up and down the hall until he was done. Caybree you truly are strong! Lisa
Wonderful news guys! We have been thinking about you and are so happy to hear the surgery went well! Hugs to all of you! What a beautiful and strong baby girl you have been blessed with!
We are so very happy surgery went well. We can't wait to meet this prescious little girl. Your in our hearts and our prayers. xoxo Goozer,Alison and Emily
22 comments:
This is awsome News!!!!
I am happy the surjury went well!
Caybree you are truly a blessing from god!
Karen and Aurellia
Mark and Megan,
WONDERFUL NEWS!!!
Just want you to know that I tried to send you a blog-spot last evening when I returned home from my mom's just to let you know that I was thinking of you, and praying that things went well, but it didn't publish. So today, now I can say YIPPEE!!! and CONGRATULATIONS!!! You have two very precious wee ones, and we know that you will be wonderful parents to both of them, no matter what their needs. Looking forward to seeing you and seeing them, when I can give you a BIG HUG and say how proud we all are of you. Just know, it's taking one step at a time, and with each step comes renewed hope for further steps. God bless you all!
Thinking of you lots,
HeatherT
I am so happy for everyone....I had a feeling surgery would be a success because God didnt send you Caybree to take her away...She is here to be loved, and there are so many people who are in love with her already.
Take care,
Trace
Yeah!!!! I'm soooo happy for you guys...I knew God and his Angels were present today with all of you. I plan to come see you sometime this week! We will continue to pray that Caybree will recover and you will all be home shortly. Love you guys!
We are so happy to hear that the surgery went well. We continue to think of you as Caybree recovers.
Hugs and Kisses,
Kristin, Ryan, Haylie, and Easton
WoW, that is so awesome!
There are so many people in Altona that are praying for you.
May you continue to experience God's healing powers. Love Delores
It is such wonderful news that the dr. was able to do both surgeries at once.
Megan and Mark, you have so many people behind you that are ready to give support and prayers. I know you will do well with your Brooklyn and your new little blessing, Caybree. Praise God for a successful surgery!!!
Carla & family
So glad to hear things went well. Thanks for posting an update Hollie! Keep us posted with recovery! God is good!!!
O.K. I am sitting here crying over the good news!!!! I can just imagine your anticipation and relief now that surgery is over and a success!!! I will continue to pray for her as she is in recovery! I am so happy for you guys!! Take care-all of you!!!!
Karla
That is great news! I'm so happy to hear that the surgery is over and everything went well.
Were thinking of you!
Love Glen, Sherry, Jared, Zach and Chloe
Yay Megan, Mark, Brookelyn & Caybree!! We are so glad to hear the good news. We have been thinking about you all day...wish we could be closer. Take care of each other and may the good news keep coming!
Love Steph, Colin, and Matti
So glad to hear the good news! I have been thinking about you all all day today and so happy to hear that all went well! We wish Caybree a speedy recovery so she can be home with you where she belongs!
Kari-lyn, Jordan, and Evan
Yea God!! I'm so thankful to hear the news!! Many prayers have gone out today especially!! I know there will be many more trials, but for now....I pray God gives you joy and a sense of peace! We've been praying for God's presence to be really close to you all!
Darlene
hey megan!!
i am soo pumped to hear that! that just made my day! i talked to hollie and she said that everything was good. i cant wait for you to come home and i will help you out with what you need and stuff like that! if you need my to take brookelyn somewhere or do somethign with her, give me a call, i am more then willing to help out! i will come over as soon as everything settles down and youare safe at home!! i can't believe it!! i am soooo excited!! do you know how long it will be before you come home? did you hear about julie? her due date was bumped up to augest 18 i think that's what she said!! that means i am getting a cousin sooner!! alright have agreat day! luv ya, miss ya! xoxo Kristen!
Yippy Yahoooo!!!
I knew if I asked the heavens above to send thier best gardian angels, that all would be ok....and heaven was listening!!
Best news ever!
Hugs
Barb and Jim
Mark and Megan, Brian and I are so relieved the surgery went well. Caybree is truly beautiful. Our prayers have gone out to you since we first heard....and tears for what you must be going through. Our baby Katie had a bit of a rough start, so on some small level, we understand....you are truly brave, and it is amazing the courage you can conjure up for your child...just know we are with you through this...
god bless you!
love kristin brian sarah and katie
That's great great news! i've been thinking about y'all all day,
shauna
Glad to hear all went well! I can't imagine what it was like waiting for the surgery to be done. Coen had his tonsils out last week and I paced up and down the hall until he was done. Caybree you truly are strong!
Lisa
Great news, wishing you all the best and congratulations on your beautiful baby girl. Pete & Linda Abrams (Mark's co-worker)
Oops...I deleted the first one...
Wonderful news guys! We have been thinking about you and are so happy to hear the surgery went well! Hugs to all of you! What a beautiful and strong baby girl you have been blessed with!
Kerri Molloy
Megan and Mark and Caybree,
We are so very happy surgery went well. We can't wait to meet this prescious little girl. Your in our hearts and our prayers.
xoxo Goozer,Alison and Emily
Post a Comment