The nurses brought a swing into the pod for our nosey little daughter. Brookelyn was in visiting this day and Caybree was sure not to take her eyes off of her! (And Brookelyn was sure to entertain!)
10 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That's awesome the Hospital brings in those various toys, the swing, etc. Gives Caybree a variety of things to look at. It looks like it's been a long journey for you Megan, Mark, Brookelynn and Caybree. Hopefully Caybree does decide to take full feeds from either you or the bottle and you can all be at home. I pray that God will give you all the strength to sustain through these days. I can't imagine how long and short these past weeks may have felt. Give Brookelynn and Caybree a hug and kiss from me. And...I spoke with Mark...If you need anything, absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to call or email. I am here for you always. Love Carole
man! that is soo exciting to hear great news like that! well as long as you know that everybody is keeping a close eye on the situation and is very happy to hear every post that things are gettting better! lots of love,xoxoKristen
Caybree is adorable!!! So sweet. Hoping and praying with you that soon you all get to be under one roof together. How you're handling this journey through these hurdles already shows that you are wonderful parents for both your little girls. I will be praying for your continued strength, hope and perseverance through the challenges of commuting,nursing,caring for a toddler and a newborn, and all of it. If there's something I can do, do not hesitate to call. Marilyn Hart
We continue to think of you guys all of the time. Wow! Caybree is a month old! We hope that you continue to have the strength that you guys have had this past month and hope that you can all go home soon! Take care!
Wow, you are such amazing parents! Look at how big that Caybree is getting! I know you're working hard, and just wanted you to know that we are anxiously awaiting your arrival back in Altona. Keeping you in thought and prayer these days, Lesley
Hey there! So great that they provide so much stimulation for Caybree. You must feel good knowing that even when you are not there, she is well taken care of! I can't believe how much she is growing! Her looks have changed already from when she was born....they grow up so fast! Good to hear that she is nursing nicely and trust that the full feeds are just around the corner. We are looking forward to seeing you all at home.
How are things going? Just wanted you to know we haven't stopped praying for you all. You know that if there is ANYTHING at all I can do for you...please don't hesitate to call. I'm always ready for anything.
Caybree is getting so big. I am glad to hear things are going well. Caybree is so lucky to have such wonderful parents and a great big sister. Take Care !!
Hello Megan, Mark, Brookelyn and Caybree! I am so gald to hear about the Blog - I have been dying to see pics and leave a message!
Caybree is beautiful (of course!) and Brookelyn continues to grow into an adorable little girl! She is going to be the best big sister. Not to mention you are going to love having two girls!! Megan you look phenominal as always!
I was saddened to hear about Caybree's rough journey through her first weeks. It is nice to hear that you are all now home and you can finally start having some assemblance of order!
When I first heard that Caybree had Down's I never skipped a beat. My heart knows that you and Mark are both such amazing, strong, loving and special people that of course you would be given this extra special child to raise! Brookelyn and Caybree have come into this crazy world only to be welcomed into an amazing family!
I can't wait to see you very soon. We will be home for the first 3 weeks of July. I have a hug waiting for you... Love, Selena, Trevor, Amy and Ella
10 comments:
That's awesome the Hospital brings in those various toys, the swing, etc. Gives Caybree a variety of things to look at. It looks like it's been a long journey for you Megan, Mark, Brookelynn and Caybree. Hopefully Caybree does decide to take full feeds from either you or the bottle and you can all be at home. I pray that God will give you all the strength to sustain through these days. I can't imagine how long and short these past weeks may have felt. Give Brookelynn and Caybree a hug and kiss from me. And...I spoke with Mark...If you need anything, absolutely anything, please don't hesitate to call or email. I am here for you always.
Love Carole
man! that is soo exciting to hear great news like that! well as long as you know that everybody is keeping a close eye on the situation and is very happy to hear every post that things are gettting better! lots of love,xoxoKristen
Caybree is adorable!!! So sweet. Hoping and praying with you that soon you all get to be under one roof together. How you're handling this journey through these hurdles already shows that you are wonderful parents for both your little girls. I will be praying for your continued strength, hope and perseverance through the challenges of commuting,nursing,caring for a toddler and a newborn, and all of it. If there's something I can do, do not hesitate to call.
Marilyn Hart
We continue to think of you guys all of the time. Wow! Caybree is a month old! We hope that you continue to have the strength that you guys have had this past month and hope that you can all go home soon! Take care!
Kristin, Ryan, Haylie, and Easton
Wow, you are such amazing parents! Look at how big that Caybree is getting! I know you're working hard, and just wanted you to know that we are anxiously awaiting your arrival back in Altona.
Keeping you in thought and prayer these days,
Lesley
Hey there! So great that they provide so much stimulation for Caybree. You must feel good knowing that even when you are not there, she is well taken care of! I can't believe how much she is growing! Her looks have changed already from when she was born....they grow up so fast! Good to hear that she is nursing nicely and trust that the full feeds are just around the corner. We are looking forward to seeing you all at home.
Lots of love, Julie
Hey there,
How are things going? Just wanted you to know we haven't stopped praying for you all. You know that if there is ANYTHING at all I can do for you...please don't hesitate to call. I'm always ready for anything.
See you soon.
Carole
Caybree is getting so big. I am glad to hear things are going well. Caybree is so lucky to have such wonderful parents and a great big sister. Take Care !!
Hello Megan, Mark, Brookelyn and Caybree! I am so gald to hear about the Blog - I have been dying to see pics and leave a message!
Caybree is beautiful (of course!) and Brookelyn continues to grow into an adorable little girl! She is going to be the best big sister. Not to mention you are going to love having two girls!! Megan you look phenominal as always!
I was saddened to hear about Caybree's rough journey through her first weeks. It is nice to hear that you are all now home and you can finally start having some assemblance of order!
When I first heard that Caybree had Down's I never skipped a beat. My heart knows that you and Mark are both such amazing, strong, loving and special people that of course you would be given this extra special child to raise! Brookelyn and Caybree have come into this crazy world only to be welcomed into an amazing family!
I can't wait to see you very soon. We will be home for the first 3 weeks of July. I have a hug waiting for you...
Love,
Selena, Trevor, Amy and Ella
I am in love with all of her hair. What a doll!
Kyla
Post a Comment