Caybree is back in the hospital. She had 2 surgerys this week and now has an infection. I'll elaborate later. Hollie
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
wow! that sux and i thought that everything would be going great. that is really sad cant believe this happened hope she gets better! lots and lots of love xoxo Kristen
I'm so sorry that she's back in the hospital. :( My prayer is for continued healing for your precious little girl. I hope you're feeling strength ... God will provide. I will continue to pray for your whole family - for strength, endurance, and perserverence.
Hopefully this will be Caybree's last hurdle to jump. I will pray for her recovery and for strength and courage for both you and Mark. Caybree has fought difficult battles before and I'm confident she will fight through this one. Take care and we'll talk to you soon.
Hi Megan, If you have a chance, please call me. I have something to tell you.I' am very sorry to hear that your little one is sick again. My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you as well. ox Ramona
5 comments:
wow!
that sux
and i thought that everything would be going great.
that is really sad
cant believe this happened
hope she gets better!
lots and lots of love
xoxo
Kristen
I'm so sorry that she's back in the hospital. :( My prayer is for continued healing for your precious little girl. I hope you're feeling strength ... God will provide. I will continue to pray for your whole family - for strength, endurance, and perserverence.
Hopefully this will be Caybree's last hurdle to jump. I will pray for her recovery and for strength and courage for both you and Mark. Caybree has fought difficult battles before and I'm confident she will fight through this one. Take care and we'll talk to you soon.
Love Carole
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. We're sorry to hear that Caybree is back in the hospital. We hope you are all back at home again soon.
Glen and Sherry
Hi Megan,
If you have a chance, please call me. I have something to tell you.I' am very sorry to hear that your little one is sick again. My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you as well.
ox Ramona
Post a Comment